Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Things I Like Tuesday feat. Typewriter Tables

Typewriter Tables


Pink Olivetti Lettera 22 Typewriter - 1950s - Pink Typewriter
etsy.com





Boo and I went to a few garage sales on Sunday, and saw an awesome vintage typewriter table. The price was not right, and it made my wallet sob uncontrollably.  So the next obvious step was to come home and look some up on craigslist. I've actually found some solid contenders.  When I was in college, my roommates and I found a typewriter table of the same style,  that we bought to make up for a lack of counter space in our kitchen.  If I mean -when- I buy one of these bad boys,  it will have a variety of uses in our home. I can use it for a sewing machine table, or as counter space, a laptop desk, a side table... the possibilities are really endless for this table!     The leaves on each side can drop down when not in use, or for certain uses, saving space.   I love these tables!  What would you do with one of these tables? 


Other things I am loving this week-



This mint green Porche

                                                        This office space from Little Green Notebook

Clear Satchel from 19th Street:

Clear Satchel
The Heat looks so funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment